Minggu, 24 Juni 2007

Mentality ask: confidential success

If asked what makes me most bergidik? Not a ghost, not a healer, not the sciences Paranormal. Also also not the prostitutes, both female, male and hermaphrodite. However mentality is ask.

I have one acquaintance that the contents of the conversation and not others is not, "How can we live without the cost at all?" And "Link, watching us go, but right cave and asking folks to pay the petrol money and the entrance ticket." When they invited us to her house, with pride, he said, "Chicken is actually we do not buy too, is owned by them (while pointing to the top of the other families live by)." Hah! The correct course. You thief, or is "pleased" steal?

Curiously, my acquaintance is someone who is educated to high titled Master and aged 30, is also married. Kok not ashamed? With pride he also said about her husband, "is growing alon-alon origin kelakon, does not like to work hard. Self-working part-time course. "Lha, once again, not surprisingly, my shame? Higher education, more job opportunities, but I do not want to work and eat in the "requested" from other people, yes, my not ashamed?

There is one more example of one of the freelancers that my employment recently. When I have prepared a list of companies that are in my analysis of 200 companies, commitment, "How many?" Of course, to take a sample for analysis, not just with 10-20 companies, so the analysis can be valid. Finally, he just send the list of 100 companies alone, he said that "many people, I nyerahlah." Actually, it is only one copy of the book alone.

Indeed, he did not steal, but complained mentality and gives "good" only. Actually, this is the assignment of work, really make my heart is not good. Imagine, I have paid expensive, is also something to complain that his copy of a book directory.

I'm very ashamed and bergidik food "stolen Master's degree holders" and listen to the lament is not known as that. However, at the same time, I can understand that must:

1. Eighty percent of human nature has a "loser" like that. So, I was a "weird" in their eyes. Yes, my work more than 10 hours per day and is not shy start some business while at the same time, while schools also Q3. Rev., mad, I'm going in their eyes?

2. Indonesian culture "alon-alon origin kelakon" and "if they can be free" was the majority population in Indonesia. So once again, It is not that strange?

3. "Request the base of rich, too," If you can even live free, I need to pay anything. That said they are "pretty successful life free," but did not succeed in life. So once again, I am more weird, huh? The period of "the biggest secret of success" is to provide? The correct course, Jennie, Jennie ....

Correct once, and the readers? Ah, it's Jennie's "insane" and "strange". Principles for success totally reversed with the reality. Correctly so, the readers? The world is so risible ...

If you successfully apply all of the above (ask, complain and steal the rights of others) and can seriously success in the outside, I want to act like a teacher with you. Indeed, as this is far easier than hard work without pay complained and always full of what I enjoy

0 komentar:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com